Information on the course.
To understand why it is necessary to do medication training.
To realize the importance of maintaining the Service User/Client/Customers privacy, dignity, independence and choice and obtaining consent.
- To be aware of the legislation surrounding medication.
- To become familiar with organization’s policies and procedures.
- To know the role you play in giving medication.
- To be aware of your boundaries when administering medication.
- To understand what you can do at each stage of your training
Course Assessment and certification
Delegates will be expected to undertake a written assessment at the end of the course to which the delegate must pass – 80%. A certificate of attendance will be issued upon completion.