Information on the course.
- Explain the typical role of a fire marshal in relation to workplace safety.
- Identify a range of portable fire extinguishers.
- Recognise the way people behave in a fire situation.
- Explain the key fire safety duties under the law.
- Be competent in your duties during an evacuation.
- Recognise the need for fire evacuation drills.
- Describe how to prevent fire & limit its impact.
- Understand the principles of a risk assessment.
Course Assessment and certification
Delegates will be expected to engage in group discussions and practical exercises. A certificate of attendance will be issued upon completion.
This course is interactive and therefore it is requested that all delegates are dressed appropriately.