Information on the course.
This COSHH course is therefore designed for delegates who handle chemicals in their daily work and also to all employees working in an environment where chemicals are in use. Delegates will gain an underpinning knowledge of COSHH issues and therefore able to implement into their daily duties.
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of the COSHH regulations
- Have a general knowledge of the Risk Assessment process
- Explain what is meant by a hazardous substance
- Regulations that control the use of hazardous substances
- Potential effects and where what to look for
- Risk assessment control measures
- CLP Regulations
- Procedures for using hazardous substances
- Common workplace injuries
Qualification & Assessment
Delegates will be expected to have input into practical exercises and group discussions.
Certification will be issued for attendance of this course